ABOUT OUR TRAININGS
Diversity Done Right's programs are participant centered, unifying, experiential and designed for maximum impact with measurable results. We think of our model as "Diversity Training 2.0."
Diversity Done Right is certified by BiasHELP, the creators of the groundbreaking "Mirror Images," a DVD series featuring participants discussing race, religion, ethnicity and sexual orientation.
Diversity Done Right's professional and credentialed educators have extensive experience in management, administration, and training within the public and private sectors.
Our workshop will strengthen your workplace diversity, enhance employee productivity, reduce litigation risks, enhance cultural competence, and help to increase your score on grant applications.
Who Should Attend:
- HR Professionals
- Trainers & Staff Development Officers
What It's Not:
- Stereotypical "do's and dont's"
- Scripted and embarrassing role plays
- Boring legal lectures by talking heads
- "Blame and shame" exercises
- Political Debates
What's Included / What You Get:
- Mirror Images 5-disk DVD Series
- Companion Booklet
- Course Instruction/Resource Manual
- Certificate of Attendance suitable for framing
- Participant evaluation survey for use with your employees
|Business Type||Training + DVD Price||Workshop Only Price|
* Note: Prices listed are per person. "Workshop Only" pricing includes course instruction/resource manual.